Last update: May 25, 2018
Cyber Forensics operates as http://privacypraxis.com (the “Site”).
This page informs you about our policy regarding collection, use and disclosure of personal data we receive from our users.
We only use personal data to improve users experience.
By using our Site, you confirm you agree to our personal data Policy.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; linkedin, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.Subject to the prior consent of the Users, the Website may also allow the use of third-party cookies, including the following
− Google analytics
The Website also uses Google analytics. This service, offered by Google, analyzes the activity of the Website. For these purposes, Google collects information related to web traffic and the number of visitors. This tool allows cyber-forensics to measure the performance of the Website in terms of browsing and to consolidate activity reports and other services
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- By visiting this link: https://www.cyber-forensics.eu/ours-privacy-policy