We offer our judicial expertise services both in terms of civil or criminal matters.
Court expert in computer science specializing in protection of personal data, Security Information and cybercrime, Jean-Pierre Heymans graduated from UCL in forensics.
You will find below a non-exhaustive list of services we offer in terms of judicial expertise:
- Enterprise IT systems.
- Computer networks.
- Internet and telecommunications and satellite communications.
- Developments and software integration, software and custom applications.
- Disputes concerning personal data (Law of 8 December 1992).
- IT security and telecommunications Matera.
- Internet telephony (Voice over IP, VoIP, IP Telephony).
- IT aspects of Patents, Patents, counterfeiting, and copyright licensing in general.
- Entering computer data.
- Integrity of information.
- Recovery of deleted data
- Forensic analysis of mobile phones, including smartphones (iOS, Android, Symbian, etc.)
- Collection of digital data.
- Data acquisition, hard drive copy and its analysis, for which we use certified equipment such as Logicube Forensics model Falcon.
The judicial computer expert can be appointed by the judge, the magistrate in charge of a file when the file becomes particularly sharp technical and computer material.
This designation may also intervene at the request of the parties to the cause.
The missions of the court expert are regulated by the Belgian Judicial Code.
Jean-Pierre Heymans, computer security expert close to the courts in Brussels and Wallonia is a member of the Union of Judicial Experts.
My areas of expertise are broadly, corporate information technology, information and communications technology (ICT) and in particular cyber crime.
Get the first advice about judicial expertise without commitment on +32 473 36 61 65 or by email.